Pets of Older Persons is an incorporated non-profit association that relies totally on donations, funding and its volunteer force to keep it going. All contributions are now fully tax deductible. That POOPS WA exists is due to a number of factors:
- The overwhelming enthusiasm, support, time and effort from our team of volunteers.
- Financial support received from the following Councils: City of South Perth, City of Joondalup, City of Armadale, Town of Cottesloe, Sire of Serpentine-Jarrahdale, City of Cockburn, the Town of East Fremantle, City of Mandurah and City of Perth.
- Donations received from the Masters Hockey, Bendigo Bank (Halls Head) and the WASARIANS.
- Donations received from members of the public and grateful clients.
- Support offered by Southcare, Rockingham General Hospital, Peel Health Campus, Gary Gray AO MP.
- Hands-on support and initiative for our website and brochure from local printing, web and graphic designers, including Snap Printing Applecross, Love Animals Web Design and J-Bees Graphic Design.