Pets of Older Persons is an incorporated non-profit association that relies totally on donations, funding and its volunteer force to keep it going. All contributions are now fully tax deductible. That POOPS WA exists is due to a number of factors:
- The overwhelming enthusiasm, support, time and effort from our team of volunteers.
- Donations received from members of the public and grateful clients.
A special thank you goes out to the following organisations that have provided their support, both financial and in-kind, to the running of POOPS WA.
- City of Cockburn
- Haycom Technology
- Thomson Reuters
- White Family Philanthropic Fund
- Dog Dialogue
- Melville Volunteer Resource Centre
- Joondalup Volunteer Resource Centre