While we are always looking for walkers in each area we also have a number of administrative positions that keep our organisation moving.
Please see below for our current open administrative positions.
Western Territory Volunteer Coordinator
We are currently seeking a personable and organised volunteer to take on the role of our Western Territory coordinator.
As a team leader, your responsibilities for the organisation of the volunteers in your region include:
- Being a central contact for all volunteers and clients in your region
- Conducting inductions with new volunteers
- Liaising with prospective and current clients to understand services required
- Disseminating new job requests and important POOPs’ information to the central team
- Maintaining the group spirit
- Keeping territory records
- Liaising with the committee to communicate any news or needs in your region
The right fit for this role will be:
- personable and enthusiastic about the POOPs’ cause
- a strong communicator, and
- proficient with computers
While the time requirements can vary, this role generally requires less than 5 hours per week.
If you think that this is the role for you please reach out to our administrator, Lynne Kyle, on email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!