Great things are happening at POOPS and we are always looking for volunteers in each area, let us know if you want to be involved in POOPS!
Sometimes we have specific positions that need filling. Please see below for our current open positions.
North Volunteer Coordinator
We are currently seeking a personable and organised volunteer to take on the role of our North Volunteer Coordinator.
As a team leader, your responsibilities for the organisation of the volunteers in your region include:
- Being a central contact for all volunteers and clients in your region
- Conducting inductions with new volunteers
- Liaising with prospective and current clients to understand services required
- Disseminating new job requests and important POOPs’ information to the central team
- Maintaining the group spirit
- Keeping territory records
- Liaising with the committee to communicate any news or needs in your region
The right fit for this role will be:
- personable and enthusiastic about the POOPs’ cause
- a strong communicator, and
- proficient with computers
While the time requirements can vary, this role generally requires less than 5 hours per week.
If you think that this is the role for you please reach out to our administrator, Lynne Kyle, on email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!