Great things are happening at POOPS and we are always looking for volunteers in each area, let us know if you want to be involved in POOPS!
Sometimes we have specific positions that need filling. Please see below for our current open positions.
Deputy Coordinators – Multiple areas!
We are currently seeking a personable and organised volunteer to take on the role of Deputy Coordinator. We need your help North of the River and South of the River.
As the deputy, you will support your area coordinator with the following responsibilities for the organisation of the volunteers in your region include:
- Being a backup contact for all volunteers and clients in your region
- Assisting with inductions with new volunteers
- Liaising with prospective and current clients to understand services required
- Disseminating new job requests and important POOPs’ information to the central team
- Maintaining the group spirit
- Keeping territory records
- Liaising with the committee to communicate any news or needs in your region
- Provide support for holiday cover and during busy periods
The right fit for this role will be:
- personable and enthusiastic about the POOPs’ cause
- a strong communicator, and
- proficient with computers
While the time requirements can vary, this role generally requires less than 5 hours per week.
If you think that this is the role for you please reach out to our administrator on email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!